Kickstart a new year of leadership development with these fan-favorite workshops and conversations, all available to watch on-demand:
- How to Ask for More. Columbia Law Professor Alexandra Carter offers a simple, yet powerful framework for being your best self-advocate.
- Everything You’ve Always Wanted to Know About Getting on a Board. Take the first step on your journey to the boardroom in this session led by Rich Talent Group founder and CEO Jana Rich. Watch the next sessions in our board intensive series.
- Leveling Up in a Man’s World with Cindy Gallop. The self-proclaimed “Michael Bay of Business” provides radically simple advice for getting where you want to be and reinventing your own future.
- Master Your Executive Interview. Learn how to demonstrate interview confidence, develop a connection with your interviewer, and master your body language in this training session with executive coach Carrie Weaver.
- Enhancing Your Perception Skills for Critical Decision Making. Use artwork to sharpen your visual intelligence in this eye-opening session with Amy Herman, former Head of Education at NYC’s The Frick Collection.
- Beyond the Statement: Inclusive Leadership in Action. The first session in our DEI intensive series, this workshop provides strategies for turning your commitment to driving organizational change into tangible action.